[DeTomaso] Skyrocketing Prices

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Mon Jan 6 18:23:02 EST 2014

 I couldn't get the direct links to work, so I offered more detail than less.   Besides, it's so darn cold here in Iowa the clocks have stopped working.

I check to see if both of these auction cars on registered on Provamo and found they were.   The GTS has pictures of the rear quarter damage and mentioned it was damaged during storage.

Tom
5186