[DeTomaso] Skyrocketing Prices

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 16:54:00 EST 2014

Or...

There are younger buyers who never saw them at the dealerships and never heard the incorrect rumours about them.

These buyers see them now only as what they are.

Incredible Italian exotics that should be worth as much as other Italian marques.

Most of my friends who have recently bought them weren't even alive when they first came out. They also don't associate them with any dealership experience or with the terrible North American press opinion of them back then.

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw