[DeTomaso] Who is barbaram442

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 16:04:44 EST 2014

As I understand Mike sold his dealership when Ford decided they had too many dealers and were cutting some, his included. Mayberry Lincoln/Mercury was one of if not the longest running Pantera outlets and Mike kept most of his parts inventory and is gradually selling off on eBay. He also still trades in the odd Pantera here and there and is active on the PIBB with username 'King'
I've bought a few items from him off of eBay and his is only downfall is he's usually not big on descriptions in the eBay listings, so ask plenty of questions as to condition and what you are getting to avoid surprises.
Julian