[DeTomaso] Targa Info Request Thanks 2/28/14 RE: DeTomaso Digest, Vol 116, Issue 28

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 22:44:36 EST 2014

In a message dated 2/28/14 13 27 50, montana at montanas.com writes:

> Thanks to all who replied with information.  I think I'll continue
> enjoying
> the car as is and not worry about a "greener pasture".  Please note I had
> senior moment and should have described the car as a 1987 and not 97.
> Some
> other clubs and their members would have been quick to jumb in and make
> "correction comments".
>

>>>Just out of curiosity, what is the De Tomaso VIN of the car?

The Amerisport VIN is really a 'made up' number necessary to register the
car in the USA, but the cars all wore the standard THPN etc. etc. VIN, ending
with a 9000-series number?   That's the 'real' number of the car.

Simon Vels looked into getting his Pantera Si converted by Pavesi a few
months ago and the price had nudged up towards 60K Euros.   Yow!