[DeTomaso] Tim Horton Pantera

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 28 19:34:17 EST 2014

Here's more on this story:

http://www.canada.com/vancouver/vancouversun/news/driving/story.html?id=7ddd
a426-0216-4116-b244-77292a7c5b36

Barry

----
P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 12:38:47 MST 2014

An old school mate of mine back in Nova Scotia sent me this  article from a
Toronto newspaper.

I think most everyone knew  that he died in a Pantera,  but I was surprised
to learn how he got the car.

For the uninitiated, there is a Tim Horton coffee shop on  nearly every
corner in Canada at least in eastern Canada, and they are  moving into the
US.
(Good coffee, great soup and other  stuff)

Bob Reid
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Tim Horton crash.zip
Type: application/zip