[DeTomaso] One that got away.

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Feb 28 18:37:31 EST 2014

So, I was speaking to a mechanic friend last Saturday who knows my car
really well. He said that a mutual friend said they had a silver '72 that
needed brake work in Jacksonville FL that asked him for help. The guy said
he wanted to get it running again and sell it for about $7K. I about shat
and told him to set up a meeting right away but had to go off to Canada
again. He told me that the guy put it on craigslist and it lasted 45
minutes.

Lesson learned. I should have had him call the guy right then.

Too late.  Anybody know about this one?  Supposedly it runs and is in good
enough shape.

Rob