[DeTomaso] Targa Info Request Thanks 2/28/14 RE: DeTomaso Digest, Vol 116, Issue 28

Montana@montanas.com montana at montanas.com
Fri Feb 28 16:26:36 EST 2014

2/28/14
Thanks to all who replied with information.  I think I'll continue enjoying
the car as is and not worry about a "greener pasture".  Please note I had a
senior moment and should have described the car as a 1987 and not 97.  Some
other clubs and their members would have been quick to jumb in and make
"correction comments".
Ken