[DeTomaso] 15 Tires

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Fri Feb 28 13:41:23 EST 2014

I plan to put original 15 inch rims on 5332 and am continuing to figure out
my tire options.  Which are pretty limited, as reported many times here
before.  I note that the TA's come in a couple of sizes that might work on
the back 8 inch rims:

295/50R15, 26.7 inches tall, TireRack indicates they can go on 8 - 10.5 inch
wide rims.  Tread width 10.4"   Section width 12.2"

255/60R15, 27.1 inches tall, TireRack indicates they can go on 7 - 9 inch
wide rims.       Tread width   9.1"   Section width 10.2"

The 255's look to be the most logical choice, but does anyone have any
comments on the 295's - are they an option, given I will be going with 8
inch wide rims?

Stephen Nelson

SNClocks.com <http://www.snclocks.com/>

Click here to join one of our mailing lists Contact
<http://fs19.formsite.com/kagforms/form675003155/index.html>  Lists

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for my new blog <http://www.perfectoldman.com/>  on finding
happiness in retirement