[DeTomaso] Kirk Evans sale

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 21:44:58 EST 2014

You can head over to the PI forum to see a thread including product photos (you'll need to be registered to see photos)

http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4250045562/m/8031029056

Julian

From: MikeLDrew at aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 20:55:56 -0500
To: detomaso at POCA.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Kirk Evans sale

Hi guys,

Got this from Kirk Evans today:

I am running a sale on ebay right now and am no longer on the forum---got
dumped off for some glitch on my computer and never re-listed. Could you drop
a not for the guys on your forum---the prices are 25% off everything for a
couple of more weeks.

www.amerisportindustries.com

====

So now you know!

I am running a sale on ebay right now and am no longer on the forum---got
dumped off for some glitch on my computer and never re-listed. Could you drop
a not for the guys on your forum---the prices are 25% off everything for a
couple of more weeks.

www.amerisportindustries.com

====

So now you know!