[DeTomaso] Alternators

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Feb 26 20:56:12 EST 2014

In a message dated 2/26/14 17 15 2, ehpantera at yahoo.com writes:

> I'm looking for suggestions for a new alternator that is a bolt in fit. A
> few more amps  would be good.  Not too worried about the wiring as long as
> I can  get a diagram.
>

>>>Although I have a GM-style alternator with internal regulator on my own
car, generally I prefer the KISS principle and the idea of replacing with a
proper Ford alternator and stock regulator.   No thought required--just
unbolt the old, bolt on the new, hook up and drive off, everything works as it
is supposed to with no rewiring etc. needed.

A few friends have tried this one with great results, and the price is
right:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-TORINO-CHROME-ALTERNATOR-68-76-100-AMP-W-FREE-V
OLTAGE-REGULATOR-/171249878074

Nuje