[DeTomaso] Rear Axle bearing conversion

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 26 18:15:13 EST 2014

Jerry Pentaleri, a friend, former Pantera owner and an original Pantera
owner up until he sold his Pantera several years ago, was contacted by a
Pantera owner that Jerry knew, who was restoring his Pantera and wanted
to redo his rear axles.  Jerry agreed and completed the upgrade, as well
making the modifications for floating rotors.

For Jerry, a master machinist and fabricator who owns FW Tool & Die
Works in Greenville, SC, making the parts and installing the
modifications were a piece of cake.  http://www.fwtool.com/

I posted a short photo album on my Facebook page outlining the design,
that includes Larry Wu's CAD drawing, and Jerry's layout of the
completed parts prior to assembly, and can be seen by clicking on the
following link (no Facebook account needed).

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.719614501411885.1073741837.100000900252005&type=1&l=88ef3fdec9

Contact Jerry if you would like more information on his efforts in this
conversion.

Dick Koch - Atlanta