[DeTomaso] Good deal?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Feb 26 14:32:19 EST 2014

Hi guys,

This car sold before I could get a chance to view it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-Pantera-Coupe-1972-de-tamsao-pantera-/25
1455086845

>From the looks of it, somebody got a REALLY good deal.   If it's relatively
rust-free, this was a bargain and a half.   The seller really hosed himself
by establishing such a low opening bid and publishing a low buy-it-now
price.   If the car is solid I'd say it's worth at least $10K more...