[DeTomaso] NPC: Disgusting

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Tue Feb 25 19:49:09 EST 2014

Dave,

A mechanic friend of mine says that the government is forcing a limited
area network to be installed in all new car shortly. Basically it tracks
all other networked cars in your vacinity.  I have task him with coming
up with a network node that basically broadcasts " Move it or loose it,
I am comin' through!"  I will put one in each Pantera, the Mustang and
Rx-7.  I will not put anything in my larger trucks or tractors.  Looking
forward to sinking with the rest of the community.

In the outback of Oklahoma,
jerry