[DeTomaso] NPC: Disgusting

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 18:52:26 EST 2014

Weird.  I just got a recruiter from Accenture ask me to interview for
their Big Data Analytics division.  No. Way.

I'm seeing this in all new cars lately.  A big screen with stuff to
look at and prod and adjust and this is not the modern dystopia I was
hoping for!  I was supposed to have a Falcon XB GT with a supercharger
and punks chasing me on dual sports!

sean