[DeTomaso] Oil Pressure sender: PS60, or PS60T?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 17:04:56 EST 2014

Uh...why would you arbitrarily order the more expensive one?  Why not just order the one for the gauge?  All you have to do is specify when you place the order--their computer will tell them which is which.

Electrical components can not be returned. Don't buy it and take possession until you know what you are buying....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone