[DeTomaso] Oil Pressure sender: PS60, or PS60T?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 15:00:06 EST 2014

Peter,

Of the two switches under consideration, which one is intended for a gauge?  One will be an on-off switch for an idiot light. Install the wrong one and your gauge will act like a light--either zero, or max.

The wire connector is designed to be a friction fit on a threaded stud. You can cut it off and replace with a ring connector if you want, but the easy thing is to just remove and discard the unnecessary nut.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone