[DeTomaso] Oil Pressure sender: PS60, or PS60T?

Peter Cajthaml pcajthaml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 14:11:15 EST 2014

More info on the oil pressure sender - my car has a *Veglia 111.03*-0-8-KCM2
(12-24v), which also fits Alfa Romeo spiders and 164's.  It stopped working
sometime ago, with the pressure pegged high when the ignition is on. The
parts stores show a PS60 or PS60T for the 351C. The major difference I see
is the electrical connection - the Veglia has a quick disconnect, while the
PS60 has a screw to attach the wire to.  I ordered the PS60 and hope that
the pressure will read somewhere in the middle of the gauge again.

Peter