[DeTomaso] Panteras - more respected every year

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 03:55:07 EST 2014

All,

Here's another positive Pantera story that just came out:

http://www.petrolicious.com/among-exotics-in-denmark-a-pantera-makes-practic
al-sense

I have all the ingredients for a complete Dan Jones-designed 408 stroker
sitting here, that are about to be dispatched to him to really wake that
little car up!

There is one photo of the car parked next to a Lamborghini Urracco--that
car is owned by Uno Jughans, who has been restoring a Pantera for years....