[DeTomaso] NPC: automotive journalism and manual transmissions

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Feb 24 19:41:53 EST 2014

Garth, I can say this because I am a 25-year (3 and 7 series) BMW lover.

I agree with the auto comparison, but have to chime in that the fact that
even if you have a turbo 6 cylinder, you have a dog by this forum's
comparison. I looked at one as another project car and came to the
conclusion that the only way I would buy a 328 is if I did this to it:

http://www.e36v8.com/

Just sayin :)

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744