[DeTomaso] Oil ( high temp operating)

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Feb 24 19:09:03 EST 2014

I ran Amsoil for a bit in all my cars and even did a few sales as a
"quasi-distributor".  Personally, I found I could get Mobil 1 at Costco for
less than Amsoil when you factor in the cost they charged for UPS sending
me oil to my doorstep.

Curious how Amsoil did in that study though.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co