[DeTomaso] Window does not go up!

Peter Cajthaml pcajthaml at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 14:45:44 EST 2014

The drivers side window has been struggling recently, and finally it got
stuck in the down position.  The passenger side window is also slow, but
works so far.  Is there some maintenance that I have overlooked to keep the
windows rolling?  I am not looking forward to it, but will probably be
taking at least one door apart next weekend.

Peter