[DeTomaso] Pantera Steering Rack Interchange Ferrari 308

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 14:14:22 EST 2014

Thomas,

My GT5 is an early one, #9178. It has the cam gear rack, old style heater and handbrake position. From what I can determien a transition started around 1983, first the heater panel to the Maserati unit, then the handbrake location and maybe the rack at this time? as De Tomaso propbably started running out of old Ford parts on the shelf.

Julian