[DeTomaso] Flex-a-lite question

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 23:44:37 EST 2014

My shroud system is mounted pusher style and I haven't seen any
problems, but I don't sustain 120MPH very often either so there's a
future experiment.   I don't have an aerospace background and I
skipped Thermo in college (and Emag and Power too... way too much
calculus and I'd had my fill in Linear Sig. & Sys.) so I'm not sure
how much I could contribute personally or professionally.

The installation was extraordinarily easy and required minimal
modification (a couple of holes drilled for the relay and a notch or
two in the shroud and removal of the old fans, of course).  It's fine
for the way I putter around in it even 6 hours to Atlanta and back.

sean