[DeTomaso] Washington Pantera ?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 18:38:32 EST 2014

Well, yea, that has not changed in years either.

Ya 'login'.

A Login helps filter out the riff-raff that none of us want.

And Chris, one does not have to have even shared a few photos to see an
"Unknown".

I do remember that you shared some photos in the last month.

With those crazy Semi-truck style smoke stacks you got goin' on.

Did you ever add the chrome flapper tops to those stacks?

Chuck

The link took me to a sign-in page, so I wasn't able to see the car.

Chris