[DeTomaso] Flex-a-lite question

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Feb 23 14:26:49 EST 2014

Dear Larry,

             I recall that you are on a first name basis with Mr.
Electricity.  Is it common for automotive 12V electric fan motors to get
"tired"?  Given the front location of the Meriah fans where they are more
exposed to the environment, do you expect decline over five or ten or
fifteen years?

             Could the radiator have gotten "tired" with cooling tubes
contaminated and restricted by the nefarious schmutz?

                              Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles

PS: I am still running Meriahs, too.   They seem to be working OK, although
things were a bit warm during the heat storms of 2011 & 2012