[DeTomaso] Shrinking Pantera ?

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Feb 23 13:22:00 EST 2014

My 19-year-old son, who is in college, owns an original 1991 Mini.  Even compared to the new Fiat 500s, it looks like a toy, and my wife and I are more than a bit nervous about him driving it around the Seattle and the surrounding freeways.  I just make sure I pray for his safety every night.
It sure is a cool car, though!
Chris