[DeTomaso] Shrinking Pantera ?

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Sun Feb 23 11:46:32 EST 2014

That is why it is most important to stay way out in front.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Bill Lewis <[1]lotus0005 at hotmail.com>
   wrote:

        When I am driving  in a modern car - I consciously and
     subconsciously
        think about and feel safe with all the airbags surrounding me.
        Conversely, when I am in  one without (Pantera), I feel
     vulnerable -
        very conscious!!   ----BILL Lewis
   > Obesity...   Or, maybe larger crumple zones for current crash
   standards.

   >>>That's exactly it.   Modern crash standards have turned sports cars
   into
   tanks.
   Great news if you crash.   Terrible news if you don't.
   Mike

      _______________________________________________ Detomaso Forum
   Managed
      by POCA DeTomaso mailing list [8]DeTomaso at poca.com

   --
   Michael L. Shortt
   Savannah, Georgia
   [13]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390

   privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that
   you