[DeTomaso] Oil ( high temp operating)

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Sun Feb 23 08:20:56 EST 2014

I remember several years ago when the fun rally was still in Vegas JC told me about a huge oil study they had done at Rousch. They tested every brand of oil you've ever heard of including several of the specialty racing oils and Mobil 1 15-50 came out on top. I've used it in all my collector cars ever since.

As I said this was several years ago and no doubt some of the formulations have changed since then, but it's worked well for me so I'm sticking with it. :>)

Gray