[DeTomaso] Value of Rebuilt Koni Shocks?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 21:07:54 EST 2014

Mike,
Switching to upgraded shocks is all very well and may be what Corey has done to have these available, the question was how much are the rebuilt originals worth and I'd say that to the person restoring a Pantera to stock (as many might be now that values for those cars are at a premium) they should be worth at least what Corey paid to have them rebuilt i.e. the $770.
Julian