[DeTomaso] Value of Rebuilt Koni Shocks?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Feb 22 20:49:35 EST 2014

In a message dated 2/21/14 11 24 34, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> I purchased a brand new set of Koni's from Pantera Performance Center
> a few years ago and paid nearly twice that.  My personal opinion would
> be $770 is a great price.
>

>>>That's an apples-to-oranges comparison.   Corey said that his were NOT
the kind that you have; his are original-style, meaning basically just like
the stock shocks by Ariston as fitted to the '71 Panteras.   They have no
ride height adjustablility, and only single damping adjustment.

They are nice, stock shocks, and should work just fine.   But for that kind
of money, I would have stretched just a bit further to the ones that you
have (and I have) which are substantially better in several regards (ride
height adjustability, size, weight, etc.)