[DeTomaso] Pantera Steering Rack Interchange Ferrari 308

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sat Feb 22 00:49:19 EST 2014

Julian,

Looks like a whale of a deal.  Don't understand the verbiage in the the
lower description saying "new aftermarket rack & pinion power steering
gear" .  It says in a couple of places manual steering rack but then
states power steering gear?

Still looks like a good deal.  Would be better if the advert gave
specifications.

jerry knotts