[DeTomaso] Pantera Steering Rack Interchange Ferrari 308

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Feb 22 00:27:10 EST 2014

   Sure looks like it.  Mike Drew may know this one as he was close to
   Rick Moseley and I think Rick had a 308 or still does.
   Asa  Jay
Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
******************************
[1]http://www.racingagainstautism.com
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
[3]http://facebook.com/racingagainstautism

   On 2/21/2014 9:12 PM, Julian Kift wrote:

   There are references to the Pantera steering rack being the same as the
   Ferrari 308, but also references that the 308 can have different
   steering racks. Searching I found guys at Ferrari chat having purchased
   kits from Pantera vendors to rebuild their racks.
   Anyone know if the Pantera rack is interchangeable with the Ferrari
   308?
   This is the reason for the question, very cheap if it fits and may even
   be worth the $215 to find out.
   [1][4]http://tinyurl.com/pqtl28t
   Julian