[DeTomaso] BRAKE Line Flare

sean mundy seanmundy at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 20:03:18 EST 2014

Installing the new brake master and booster and ran into some problems.   Trying to verify what flares I need.
Here is a picture of the booster from Hall.  It looks like its the same type booster that other owners have used.
http://poca.com/index.php/album/mundy-sean#
The master came with the screw in connectors but they are two different sizes.

There are also different looking size connections for the front/rear.  The rear brake connection is
much larger than the front.  Have no idea why.
Do both of these connections require double flares?
Can I cut off the ends of the stock lines and flare the ends or is the stock brake line the wrong size?  3/16?
The 3/16 double flare that I made looks like it would fit the front brake connection but the rear connection
is just way too big.
Thanks for any help. Sean