[DeTomaso] Front Fender construction

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 21 15:08:36 EST 2014

My '74 (#7104) did not have a welded seam either when I took it down to the metal.

Also note:
I had to replace both rocker panels plus fix some rust on the bottom of both doors.  The new
(US Rolled Steel) rockers that the vendor in LA provided were a perfect fit.  I was very impressed.
I am extremely happy with all the body work and paint job the Coachworks in Sandy Eggo did.
They are professionals!   Plus the owner (George Arube) allowed me to come in every week and document
the whole thing with pictures and video.  Sweet.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Rosetta/MEX/VEX Flight Control Team
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147