[DeTomaso] Window Trim

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Thu Feb 20 16:02:40 EST 2014

Will, I must confess- that's one of a very few pieces of a Pantera I've never taken off. When I painted our car 20 years ago, I did what most amateurs do- I masked that trim. I'll look into an illustrated article on removing window trim from a '72-1/2 L model (or if you took photos when you did it, we could use them). Thanks for the suggestion. Cheers-JDeryke