[DeTomaso] Tumblers

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Feb 20 01:08:41 EST 2014

   When I visited Tim Arnold of the Pinball Hall of Fame back in about
   2004, he used a small tumbler like that  to clean up old rusty pinball
   cabinet bolts and acorn nuts.  He claimed it did a pretty good job
   depending on how rusty the hardware was.  He'd usually change media,
   drop in the rusty hardware and let it vibrate outside on the porch.
   He'd usually get back to it when he remembered... sometimes a day
   later.  :)
   Your mileage may vary,
   Asa  Jay
Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired