[DeTomaso] Car show Saturday in Whittier

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 20:08:06 EST 2014

The Whittier Area Community Church (a very large church) is having their annual car show Saturday.  It was pretty big a couple years ago and it seems to be something they are growing.  There was a least one Pantera and a number of vendors including Stop Tech brakes.  My favorite was the reconstructed Beach City Vette funnycar.

http://whittierareaclassiccarshow.com/