[DeTomaso] Strange electrical issue - is it time for a new starter?

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Feb 18 16:07:22 EST 2014

Are you keeping a Battery Tender on the car between drives?

Best way to preserve the life of an Optima.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia

     [6][7]DeTomaso at poca.com
        1. mailto:[9]pantdino at aol.com
        2. mailto:[10]MikeLDrew at aol.com
        3. mailto:[11]pcajthaml at gmail.com
        4. mailto:[12]detomaso at poca.com
        5. mailto:[13]pcajthaml at gmail.com
        6. mailto:[14]DeTomaso at poca.com

   --
   Michael L. Shortt
   Savannah, Georgia
   [19]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390

   privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that
   you