[DeTomaso] Strange electrical issue - is it time for a new starter?

Peter Cajthaml pcajthaml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 13:10:35 EST 2014

Jim,

I have a brand new Sears Die Hard Platinum (Odyssey) - less than 6 months
old.  I like using the cutoff switch when I am not driving the car to
minimize the leakage current from draining the battery, but I will remove
the switch to see if it solves this issue.  I may replace it with the more
robust one Mike described above.  I typically only drive the car on the
weekend, and if I am away, the car may sit for 2 or 3 weeks w/o being
driven.

As always thanks for the advice,

Peter