[DeTomaso] Strange electrical issue - is it time for a new starter?

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Feb 17 15:30:06 EST 2014

Peter

I would do a few simple tests before replacing any parts.

When it does not start:

Turn on the head lights and turn the key.  Do the lights dim or stay the
same? (same something is open, dim drawing power - connections)

I would then jump the solenoid from the key switch wire to see if it cranks
over. Car MUST be in NUTRAL. (this will bypass the key switch)

Larry - Cleveland

  _____