[DeTomaso] Front air shocks?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 18:28:22 EST 2014

I know there are some cars that have some front air shocks to lift the front
end (and front air spoiler/dam) over curbs...

I took photos of 5634 with such an option, see the registry entry for that
car.

As one approaches an obstacle, one starts the air pump... and eventually it
raises the front end.  A number of owners with this Hall unit told me, it
takes a little while with the air pump running to make "progress".

Chuck