[DeTomaso] Front air shocks?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 16 18:09:42 EST 2014

Fran at Race Car Replicas sells a kit for the GT40 and SLC, not sure who's kit it is though.
One available kit some GT40 owners are using is this http://www.ramliftpro.com
Julian

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 17:02:16 -0600
From: knottsj at galstar.com
To: MikeLDrew at aol.com; detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Front air shocks?

      Roger, Mike thanks to you both.  Will be on with Hall tomorrow.

      The air part was for clearance of the front GT5 airdam.  For some
      reason the Ridetechs go flat when really cold.

      jerry