[DeTomaso] Front air shocks?

Roger coatesr8 at aol.com
Sun Feb 16 17:41:56 EST 2014

Hi Jerry
My car has additional front air shocks (GT5S) supplied some years ago by Gary Hall.
They do work well and give approx one and a half extra inches of lift, essential for boarding ferries etc
They were straightforward to fit from what I remember , sorry cant help with photos at the moment due to incessant rain.
Roger C. UK

Sent from  Roger's iPhone