[DeTomaso] Something other than tires - Twin Turbo Pantera on Ebay

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sun Feb 16 17:15:43 EST 2014

Julian, some of those early turbo setups used a 'priority' valve between the turbo(s) and the carb. The engine ran NA until boost pressure closed the valve and it became a suck-through system under pressure. Lance Nist had a couple of different kinds of this setup for Panteras in the '80s. Wonder how long this rebuild has been in the works- says Roy Butfoy rebuilt the ZF and he passed away in 2000.  Whatever, nice plumbing job and an attractive rework! Wonder how it runs?