[DeTomaso] Something other than tires - Twin Turbo Pantera on Ebay

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Sun Feb 16 15:41:25 EST 2014

 If you look at the shot of the open driver's door you see that the top of the door panels is straight and doesn't following the upward curve of the front of the door.   You also see that the door panels don't cover the top of the door to the window, they are just screwed to the door along the top edge.

I saw that this VIN was in the registry which shows that the car at that time was being built as a race car.  The comments from the owner/seller said to not even think about converting the car back to a street car.  Apparently the current owner didn't see it that way.  Wonder how many other "modifications" this car has.

Tom
51886