[DeTomaso] Something other than tires - Twin Turbo Pantera on Ebay

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 17:05:39 EST 2014

Me too!  That is the most confusing setup but I think the A/F is drawn
through the carburetor into a plenum to the turbo and pressurized and
returned to a plenum under the carb.  So there's no direct connection
between the carburetor and the manifold but the placement is the most
confusing I have ever seen.

I think I would have a hard time even if i was right up on it.  I want
to see an exploded view with circles and arrows.

sean