[DeTomaso] Tire advice

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Feb 15 17:04:34 EST 2014

I agree with you.  On a car like the Pantera with such a heavy rear weight bias there are many factors to consider beyond tire design and slight compound differences.  People are running tires with such vast differences in width the other factors would have to be extreme to override it.

Seems to me the least desirable combination would be new, sticky tires in the front and old, hard, truck tires in the rear unless you really love oversteer. :-)

Jim