[DeTomaso] POCA photo album

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:48:16 EST 2014

Hi all

Does anyone know what the latest plan is for restoring the photo album part
of the POCA webpage? Once upon a time, the plan was to little by little
restore the photos that had been published.

Is this going to happen? This isn't a complaint, since al lthe work is
volunteer and I haven't volunteered to do anything yet! If the plan is to
have it up and running in a month or two then I'll probably wait. But if
there aren't resources available to make it happen then I'll begin to look
for another photo sharing service and little by little begin using that
page.

Anyone know? Thanks!