[DeTomaso] 2014 POCA Fun Rally - Chapter Raffle Donations

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Feb 13 21:38:20 EST 2014

Welcome to 2014, we're movin' on!

Following two great years in Phoenix, the POCA Fun Rally has once again hit
the road and is heading out west.  The Fun Rally committee has teamed up
with the capable and enthusiastic members of San Diego Panteras to put on
this years' Rally at the Town and Country Inn May 28-June 1, and it looks to
be an excellent event.  No track time this year, unfortunately, but there
will be a broad mix of events that should be of interest to both the guys
and the ladies, and great weather should be expected for all.  The POCA
chapters were well represented during Rallies at Wild Horse Pass, and we are
looking forward seeing you all again in May to help christen our new venue.

As always, POCA continues to be extremely grateful for your generous support
through the donations the various POCA chapters, and individuals, have
provided over the years to the Fun Rally Raffle.  We do hope you'll continue
this tradition in 2014.  Of course, while we would certainly prefer that you
deliver in person, should you not be able to make the trip or would simply
like to send it ahead, John Buchman, our new POCA Prez, will be happy to
receive for holding anything you choose to ship.  We would ask that if you
intend to ship, please plan for things to arrive no later than Friday, May
23 as the week of the Rally is shortened by the Memorial Day holiday on
Monday.

So, at your next Chapter meeting, please take some time to consider how your
team might provide something to add to the excitement.  And remember, the
ladies like to win as much as the guys!

POCA would like to thank each and every one of you for your support of the
Pantera community and doing your best to help us spread Pantera awareness as
far, and as fast, as we can.

Mike Thomas
VP, POCA / Fun Rally Raffle Chair
VP, Panteras Northwest