[DeTomaso] NPC : Diesel redline

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Thu Feb 13 15:14:16 EST 2014

Racing is going to hell in a handbasket, a bunch of wimps IMHO.
Kenetic Recovery, Electric cars, Hybird, Diesels,

I'd love to see a series with limited rules.

2,000 min weight.
5.0 engine size limit, normally aspirated
no moveable surfaces

Race series on Road courses, High speed Ovals, Rally Cross, a drag race and
through in a 12 hour race
in the middle of the season.

One car for all the tracks, only allowed changes are wheels.tires and ride
height.

That would be some fun to watch.

Michael

michael at michaelshortt.com